Join us to learn more about the Tidelands Health diabetes prevention program, or DPP. Better health begins here. Information sessions will be held at the Claire Chapin Epps Family YMCA at the following times:
- Monday, September 12th at 12pm
- Monday, September 26th at 10am
What is the Diabetes Prevention Program?
The Diabetes Prevention Program, or DPP, is a nationally recognized lifestyle change program to
help you build healthy habits, lower your risk of type 2 diabetes and improve your health. DPP is offered in a relaxed setting where we laugh, learn and share stories.
DPP encourages you to:
- Eat healthy without giving up the foods you love
- Add physical activity to your life, even if you don’t think you have time
- Deal with stress
- Cope with challenges that can derail your hard work • Get back on track if you stray from your plan
Call or email today to sign up: Shawn Garret, [email protected] or 843-652-8184