NFL Flag Football
No doubt about it. This is football country. Whether you bleed teal, orange, or garnet, or prefer the Panthers, nearly everyone spends their fall weekends watching football. Add another game to your list, and get your son or daughter involved on the gridiron with NFL FLAG Football.
NFL FLAG is the premier youth flag football league for boys and girls ages 5-15. The program provides young players a fun and exciting opportunity to engage in non-contact, continuous action while learning life lessons in teamwork.
- Ages 5-15 as of August 31, 2023
- Co-ed, all abilities and skill levels welcome
- Children will be split into six divisions: U6 | U8| U10 | U12 | U14 | U16
- 1-hour practices are on Mondays through Thursdays at Chapin Epps Family YMCA.
- 45-minute games are on Saturdays at CDM Fields
- Utilizing the NFL Flag Football Rules and Standards for 5 on 5 play
- This is an instructional league, the main focus of practice, drills, and games will be on skill development
- The Winter season consists of 7 regular-season games
- All participants, coaches, parents, and guardians will be held to the Ys code of conduct