We’ve all been there: New Year, New You, New Year’s Resolutions. It’s no secret that resolutions tend to get broken. The Y is here to help you reach your goals this year! We designed a challenge to help you develop simple daily healthy habits this year. Small habits add up to big results!
Drink more water.
Get more sleep.
Eat healthy meals.
Our Health and Wellness team created the 90 Day #HealthyHabits Challenge for anyone to join. Whatever your health goals may be – losing weight, having more energy, reducing your risk for chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease – creating healthier habits will help you achieve those goals.
Join the #HealthyHabits 90 Day Challenge
Each week, you’ll track healthy habits using our free tracker. Turn in your points every week to be eligible for our weekly drawings!
- Register for the #HealthyHabits Challenge
- If you are not a member of the Y, join today! We have three branches located in Myrtle Beach, Pawleys Island, and Georgetown. We provide financial assistance so anyone in our community can enjoy all the benefits and amenities the Y has to offer.
- Download the #HealthyHabits tracker or pick up a printed copy at the Y
- The challenge will run from January 2 – April 1, 2023
- Pick up your #HealthyHabits t-shirt on January 2nd at your Y (while supplies last!)
- Check your email for our weekly challenges!
- Each week, turn in your tracker at the front desk to be eligible for prizes. We’ll draw a winner from participants who submit their points!
- Any YMCA of Coastal Carolina member who submits their points every week for all 13 weeks will receive a $50 program credit to be used on any of our programs such as swim lessons, youth sports, Personal Training, and more. (Program credits can only be used on programs, not dues.)
Each week, any of our participants who turn in their weekly tracker will be entered to win a $50 Lowes Foods gift card!
Healthy Habits Tracker
“The YMCA’s healthy challenge is a brilliant way to help turn a generalized “get healthy” New Year’s resolution into a concrete plan of action that will track progress and actually lead to results,” said Dr. Sean Nguyen, family medicine physician at Tidelands Health Medical Park at The Market Common in Myrtle Beach. He continued, “Often, resolutions are doomed from the moment they are made because there’s no plan with specific goals or a system for steady accountability. The YMCA of Coastal Carolina’s healthy habits challenge can provide that crucial guidance and simple tracking system to help participants achieve their health goals and start to live better lives through better health.”
Join the #HealthyHabits Challenge
Each week, you’ll receive weekly #HealthyHabits challenge emails to keep you motivated!